Sales Executive -
Are you ready to join a fast paced startup in the Data & Artificial Intelligence space?
We are looking for entrepreneurial sales executives, ideally with experience selling technology related products. Based out of our Nottingham office your primary driver will be looking for new business opportunities and sharing the value of what we do with our prospects.
We’re looking for someone who is tenacious at getting people to engage through email, phone and social selling, doing extensive research to build the case and to find innovative ways to spark interest. You will be measured by opportunity generation and revenue creation. Our goal is to help you become an exceptional salesperson by teaching you the fundamentals of lead generation, qualification, customer centric selling, and solving challenges, big and small. You will be the first line of engagement with future customers and be integral to our growth plan and in acquiring new customers.
- Sell Data and AI related products, solutions and services.
- Meet individual quota and objectives.
- Work alongside our marketing team to create new campaigns that resonate with our buyers.
- Identify high potential companies & buyers who can benefit from our solutions.
- Develop, test and iterate messaging across multiple industries and personas.
- Become an expert at leveraging industry-leading growth technologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness of revenue opportunity generation.
- You’ll be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from lead generation, ensuring pipeline accuracy based on evidence, and working the leads through to closure
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required
- Degree level education (highly preferred).
- Tenacious, entrepreneurial, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and results-driven.
- Comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads.
- Open to feedback and can apply to your daily workflow.
- The ability to listen intently, ask the right questions, address challenges, guide conversations, and nurture relationships.
- Confident presentation skills, and able to communicate effectively to colleagues, management, partners, prospects and customers.
- Experience working with a technical product (preferred) or possess the aptitude to learn quickly.
- A team player, who is calm under pressure, fun to be with and can help us build a positive culture in a fast paced start-up environment as we build for success.